Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Blogging Renaissance!

Well, I'm currently in Barcelona, and in possession of a shiny new AC adapter, thanks to my dad who ordered one and had it shipped over to me. It took me 32 hours to get here (an absolute nightmare but I guess you could call it a good story) so I'm about to pass out, presumably for 10-12 hours. Tomorrow, I'll be updating the entire last two weeks of my trip throughout the day. Check back very soon! Also, thanks to all who have posted comments and sent me e-mails - it's always good to hear from everyone, and they keep me motivated in regards to the blog!

Until tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!! You are back up and running :-) :-) SWEEEEET!!!!!!!
You have really had some good stories and I'm sure the 32 hour Barcelona one is gonna be a good one. So glad you got the part OK and we can finally catch up on your last two weeks. Life is good!! Hope you get a good nite's sleep...blogging awaits!!
Anticipating your next post..stay safe..love you, mom
P.S. I talked to Melissa on chat mail tonite, she told us what to look for to catch you on the computer, hope we will while you're there. have fun!!